Cotton tote bag featuring Montreal's beautiful facades. Including Crescent street, Colonial av., Saint-Louis Square and Drolet street.
After extended research, this bag was chosen for its durability, its robustness, its respect for the environment and its practicality. Not too big, nor too small, with a long webbing handle and a bottom gusset for an optimal use!
- Cotton bag 100% biodegradable, AZO- Free with no hazardous chemicals
- Robust material and seams: 11 oz cotton
- Format: 16"long x 14" large x 3" depth
- 24″ long cotton webbing handles
- 3" bottom gusset to easily fill your grocery
- Heat transfer print of approximately 10"x10"
- Hand wash and hang for drying
- Printed in Canada
- This bag puts 4 companies to work and 3 of them are Canadian