Canadian Wild flowers PLANTABLE CARD.
The paper is made of a blend of 6 Canadian flower seeds: Catchfly, Sweet Alyssum, Snapdragon, Bird’s Eye, Black Eyed Susan, and Clarkia.
Zero-waste, made from recycled paper waste: Plant instead of throwing!
- Format of each card: 4"x5.25" - Seed paper
- Empty inside
- Canadian paper and seeds
- Instructions in the back in English and French
- Each card includes an envelope
1) Plant paper under 1/8" of soil.
2) Water thoroughly.
3) Place in a sunny corner and keep moist during germination.
Patience is key! Germination takes its time, just like nature!