UNDATED BILINGUAL CALENDAR created with my original watercolor illustrations that takes you through Montreal, its façades and its attractions.
- 9"x11.5" on matte cardboard paper
- Perforated and attached with a ribbon
- High quality professional print
- Painted with love by hand and printed in my neighbourhood in Montreal
- Eco-friendly paper and printing- FSC certified paper and vegetable inks
- Protected by a plastic cello and mailed in a cardboard envelope to ensure safe delivery
Janv: Molson park
Fév: Crescent street
Mars: Saint-Louis square
Avril: Drolet street
Mai: Bernard street
Juin: Quartier des spectacles
Sept: gay Village
Nov: Colonial av.
When the month is over, you can cut the illustration and frame it or use it as a card to send a message! You'll have many illustrations of Montreal to keep!